(latest update: 2020-09-30)
The websites and applications hosted under the domain taskquark.com (collectively, the service) are a development by Pulsarsites.
For any issue regarding the service, please contact email@example.com
The web pages at www.taskquark.com (the website) is a public web site offering information to Internet visitors about the service features and conditions.
The web application at web.taskquark.com (the application) is a private web site only accessible by invitation. Users with an invitation can register and use the service (as subscribers) under the subscription plan specified in the invitation. The application may also allow new users to register and access the service for testing and evaluation purposes (as beta users). These beta users may be granted a free, personal subscriber license by the owner and become subscribers.
Acceptance of Terms:
Upon registration in the application, each user is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license (the license) to use the service for individual purposes. This license cannot be sublicensed or resold by the user to any third party. This license may be revoked by the owner of the service at any time without prior notification.
The service uses third party web cookies for operational purposes. The following third party products are used by the service:
Auth0 Universal Login:
The application uses session cookies from Auth0 for authentication purposes. These are essential cookies, necessary to use the service.
User’s data in the application:
The appplication collects personal information with the following purposes:
- User authentication and authorization: to allow indentifying the users and authorizing the use of the service and the access to their allowed information.
- Application monitoring: to monitor the use of the service for operations management.
The application collects the following personal information:
- Profile: user name and email address.
- Account: legally required individual or business name, address, etc. as needed for invoicing the service.
- Application usage: technical data about the access to the application, including the IP address of the client machine.
The user’s application data (tasks, notes, etc.) entered by the users when using the application is encrypted at their computers by their Internet browsers before it is sent over the Internet to the servers hosting the service. This information is then encrypted again before being stored at the datacenter. All user’s application data remains encrypted in the datacenter servers when it is not accessed by the user.
The user can delete at any time the profile and all the application data (task, note, etc.). However, some accounting and payment data related to the use of the service must be archived for some extended period due to legal requirements.
User’s data shared with third parties:
The application may share limited personal information with the following third part services:
Auth0 Universal Login:
The Auth0‘s login/register page, used by the application, may collect some personal information (e.g. email address) to help secure the access of the users to their application data. No user’s application data (tasks, notes, etc.) is transferred from the application to Auth0 servers.
The Stripe‘s checkout page, used by the application, may collect personal information to secure the processing of the user’s payments and help prevent credit card fraud. User’s credit card number and details are never transferred from Stripe servers to the application, thus, user’s credit card details are never stored in the service servers. No user’s application data (tasks, notes, etc.) is transferred from the application to Stripe servers.
The service is subject to the legislation of the European Union under the following regulations:
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Spanish Law of Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPD-GDD)
- Spanish Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
Any dispute or claim will be resolved by arbitration under the consumer regulation of the city of Barcelona, Catalonia, and will be conducted either in spanish or catalan language.
© 2020 Angel Linares Zapater. All rights reserved.
- The name TaskQuark and its logo, the name Pulsarsites and its logo, are all marks, trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, registered service marks, business names or registered business names owned by Angel Linares Zapater.
- Any other trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are displayed, mentioned, used or cited in this work are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated there is no affiliation with any of the holders of any such rights and no rights are granted to use any otherwise protected materials.
Third party credits:
- Home page background image by onlyyouqj.